BOSE A20® Aviation Headsets
Buy your BOSE A20 before May 12 and you'll get a BOSE SoundLink II headphone totally free! Just fill out the form at boseaviation.eu after your purchase and you'll receive your gift in a few days.
*If you are a Commercial Airline Pilot or Flight Instructor, you can get a €100 (incl. VAT) off code towards the purchase of a BOSE A20 Aviation Headset. Click here and get your code!
*Not combinable with other offers or promotions
Plug in. Turn on. Go flying.
The A20 Aviation Headset is engineered to be more comfortable and provide more noise reduction than any headset we’ve ever made, while still delivering the clear audio you expect from Bose. And now there are more features than ever, including: a Bluetooth audio and communications interface; customizable audio prioritization control; intuitive “plug-and-play” operation; a high-performance microphone and an optional coil cord. And at just 12 ounces, it’s still one of the lightest active noise cancelling headsets out there. No other headset offers this unique combination of features and benefits.
- 30% greater active noise reduction than conventional aviation headsets
- 30% less clamping force than conventional aviation headsets
- Clear audio with active equalization
- Bluetooth audio and communications interface for connectivity with your communications and navigation devices*
- Customizable audio prioritization control lets you mute an audio signal when receiving a communication, or mix the two together
- Simple, intuitive headset operation—plug it in, turn it on, go flying
Enjoy a peaceful, comfortable flight
The A20 headset gives you 30% greater noise reduction than conventional aviation headsets, so you’ll enjoy a peaceful flight from short stops to long hauls. And at just 12 ounces, with sheepskin cushions and minimal clamping force, it's one of the lightest and most comfortable aviation headsets you’ll find. All designed to let you focus on what matters—flying.
Clear audio for music and communication
Bose Active EQ keeps the audio clear and distinct, whether you’re listening to music or an important communication.
Simple, intuitive operation
Plug-and-play convenience means the headset is ready to fly when you are—no need to press a lot of buttons first just to activate it.
Enhance your experience
The ergonomic control module includes an auxiliary audio input with Intercom/AUX priority switching, ideal for dedicated GPS and traffic warning systems. It also features a customizable audio prioritization control with “mute” and “mix” settings, and flexible power circuitry with auto-on that switches to and from battery power and aircraft power. Select models also include Bluetooth connectivity for taking calls or listening to music.
For all types of aircraft
The A20 Aviation Headset is available in dual plug, 6-pin plug and U174 plug models and a variety of configurations designed for use in all types of general aviation aircraft, including helicopters.
* Features available in certain variants of the headset.
- Coil cord down-cable now available in select configurations
- Certified to FAA TSO-C139 and EASA ETSO-C139
- Adjustable powered microphone can be connected to either earcup and set in a range of stable positions for optimal communications
- Smart shutoff helps provide at least 45 hours of use from just two AA alkaline batteries
- Five-year transferable limited warranty covers parts, labor and second-day return shipping expenses for non-abuse malfunctions
Dimensions: 21.4 cm H x 16.1 cm W x 8 cm D (340 g)
In the box:
- A20® Aviation Headset
- In-line clothing clip
- Control module
- 2 AA batteries
- Aux-in cable adapter
- Carrying case
You can order your Bose A20 headset with these connectors and with/without Bluetooth:
- Dual plug: These are the most popular configuration and is used in a variety of general and commercial aircraft.
- 6-pin LEMO plug: Designed for aircraft owners who prefer an installed, aircraft-powered headset.
- 5-pin XLR plug: Compatible with most Airbus aircraft. When aircraft power is detected, the headset automatically turns on and switches from battery power to aircraft power.
- U174 plug: This configuration is popular on many helicopter types and is available with a coil cord.
You might also like