Terms of Purchase
Delivery in Spain (Mainland and Balearic islands) is usually within 24/48 hours (working days) from receipt of the order. If we receive your order before 2:00pm, it will be despatched that day. If your order is received after 2pm, we will despatch the following working day. If for any reason we cannot deliver your order within this time period we will contact you immediately to inform you of the new delivery date, if this doesn't suit you, you may cancel your order.
We will notify you if an item is no longer available and offer substitute goods where possible. If you do not wish to accept the substituted goods then you may cancel your order.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
Order Tracking If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
Shipping outside Spain (mainland and Balearic Islands)
- Shipping to Canary islands, Ceuta and Melilla will take between 5 and 10 working days.
- Shipping to countries withing the EU will take between 1 and 7 days.
- Shipping to outside the EU will take between 2 and 7 days in most of the cases.
- Possible customs withholdings will not count for delivery time effects.
- For delivery purposes, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are NOT considered as working days.
- In the event of a damaged product due to transport, please contact us within the next 24 hours in order to submit a claim to the courier involved in it. Please keep the package until the claim is resolved as it may be considered as a proof.
- Shipping cost does not include any duty fees or taxes due to Customs processes when shipping outside the EU or to the Canary islands, Ceuta and Melilla.