TOTAL Aero DM 15W50 Oil
Ashless dispersive multigrade mineral oils for aircraft piston engines.
Lubrication of piston engines operating under severe and very severe conditions. Can be used throughout the year in any climate.
AERO DM 15W50 oils are:
- conform to SAE J-1899 specification
- FAA approved according to AD 80-04-03R2 paragraph b.1.
- AVCO LYCOMING (301 F) approved.
- TOTAL AERO DM 15W50 is formulated with high quality base stocks. This provides very high viscosity index.
- The new formulation, made with the latest technologies specific additives, provides the best antiwear requirements for this type of oil.
- Its excellent dispersing performance guarantees an outstanding engine cleanliness.
- Its very low pour point and the multigrade properties allow for immediate lubrication at low and very low temperatures.
- It also provides excellent oxidation and corrosion resistance.
- TOTAL AERO DM 15W50 already contains, in the correct proportions, an antiwear additive, the same as TEXTRON Lycoming additive LW 16702: by using TOTAL AERO DM 15W50, it is not necessary to add this additive in the oil.
|TYPICAL CHARACTERISTICS||METHODS||UNITS||AERO DM 15W50||AERO XPD100|
|Specific gravity at 15 ºC||ISO 3675||kg/m3||867||884|
|Viscosity at 40 ºC||ISO 3104||mm2/s||135||167|
|Viscosity at 100 ºC||ISO 3104||mm2/s||19.3||18.3|
|Viscosity index||ISO 2909||164||124|
|Cleveland flash point||ISO 2952||ºC||254||292|
|Pour point||ISO 3016||ºC||-36||-24|