TOTAL Aero XPD100 Oil
Ashless dispersive monograde mineral oils for aircraft piston engines.
Lubrication of aircraft piston engines operating under severe and very severe conditions when an oil containing a dispersant additive is required.
AERO XPD oils are:
- conform to SAE J-1899 specification
- FAA approved according to AD 80-04-03R2 paragraph b.1.
- AVCO LYCOMING (301 F) approved.
- New generation lubricants specially developed to improve anti-wear and corrosion protection of aviation piston engines.
- AERO XPD oils already contain, in the correct proportions, an anti-wear additive, the same as TEXTRON Lycoming LW 16702. By using TOTAL AERO XPD, it is not necessary to add this additive in the oil.
|TYPICAL CHARACTERISTICS||METHODS||UNITS||AERO XPD100|
|Specific gravity at 15 ºC||ISO 3675||kg/m3||884|
|Viscosity at 40 ºC||ISO 3104||mm2/s||167|
|Viscosity at 100 ºC||ISO 3104||mm2/s||18.3|
|Viscosity index||ISO 2909||124|
|Cleveland flash point||ISO 2952||ºC||292|
|Pour point||ISO 3016||ºC||-24|