Protractor Triangle EASA
- Hypotenuse 22,5 cm
- Two-colour inscription (west / east courses)
- Scale in NM 1:200,000 and 1:500,000
- Scales with yellow background for good legibility
- Fixed handle, facet on hypotenuse
- Circle template for left- and right-handers
- Ink knobs on the underside
- Optimal size
With this professional and high-quality protractor triangle you can easily measure distance in NM and courses in charts. Measuring scale 16cm, with 0-point in the middle (8-0-8) and nautical miles are shown within a scale of 1:500.000 and 1:200.000. Cirle template 10mm for left and right handers. It is the avsolute favorite for pilots and skippers due to its easy route planning and high usanility! This protractor triangle meets the requirements for the use in EASA / ICAO written examinations.
- Flight direction: Eastbound “black symbol” – grade 0° – 180°. Westbound “red symbol” – grade 180° – 360°
- Hypotenuse: 22,5 cm length and zero point in the middle
- Scale: in NM for 1:200.000 and 1:500.000
- Sides: for reading off the courses, to the nearest degree
- Circle templates: Two circle templates for left- or right-handers with which the points can be marked.
- Ink knobs: The ink nubs create a space between the protractor triangle and the ground to prevent the lines from smudging.
The navigation triangle can be used to measure distances directly from a map. Make sure that you use the correct scale for the map. For the common scales 1:500,000 and 1:200,000, use the respective scale directly. For other scales, the distances can be easily calculated by multiplication or division.